The Ashley Hearth Products AW1120E-P is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. The Ashley AW1120E-P burns logs up to 18” in length while the pedestal base provides an elegant touch to any room. Here’s how it works: the primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the wood stove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning.
- Blower sold separately (model CB36 or B36)
- Mobile home approved (USA only)
- Brushed nickel spring door handle and pedestal base provides an elegant look to any room
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- 68,000 BTUs heats up to 1,200 Sq. Ft.
- Meets all 2020 EPA Guidelines while burning cordwood
- Integrated ash pan with brushed nickel handle makes cleanup easy
This is a non-returnable item.
Ships via freight line (does not include lift gate service to remove unit from truck). Lift gate service is $75.00. Please choose lift gate and blower options at checkout.
(Customers outside the continental US please email email@example.com and provide your shipping information to obtain charges for shipping)