Shipping & Returns
Products ordered will be shipped from our warehouse within 24 - 72 hours of receipt of order by UPS, FedEx, or freight line unless a longer shipping time is stated in the availability section of the product page. Please include your street address with your order for delivery of your order.
We guarantee that the product(s) will arrive in new, good condition or we will replace the product(s) or return the full purchase price of the product(s) including shipping.
Delivery Responsibility & Liability for Concealed Damage for truck freight shipments.
RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT Customer is responsible for tractor trailer access. If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, non-access or the customer refuses the shipment; the customer will be responsible for shipping fees both ways.
SHIPMENTS VIA LTL CARRIERS Customers are responsible for proper inspection of the shipment at time of receipt. Failure to do a proper inspection will void any warranty and return policies with The Fireplace & Chimney Store. Concealed damage, (damage discovered after the shipment is received) if not identified immediately, may jeopardize the ability to file a claim with the shipping company. Customer will be responsible for checking shipment for any damage or shortages prior to signing for shipment. If packaging looks damaged or short at all, even the slightest, customer is responsible for noting it on the freight bill prior to signing for it. This is the only way a “concealed damage” claim can be made. Failure to sign a delivery receipt as damaged and/or with missing parts removes The Fireplace & Chimney Store, our distributors, and the delivering carrier from any liability. The Fireplace & Chimney Store and our distributors policy is to file a claim whenever this situation occurs as long as the damage is noted on the delivery receipt at time of delivery. Freight damaged items cannot be returned for any reason after signed for. Please hold all freight damage for inspection and we will notify you of disposition once claim has been determined. In the event that you have refused this shipment because of freight damage please notify all parties, for any other refusal will not be accepted and all freight charges to ship and return will be the responsibility of the consignee of the original shipment.
Please call our customer service department at 888-992-9889 if you have questions.
In order to maintain the extremely low prices being offered; the following return policy will cover all goods sold.
1. All items, except special orders and those which are identified as non-returnable on our website, may be returned, unused and undamaged, up to 20 days from the date of purchase for a credit in the amount of the cost of items purchased.
• Items cannot be returned past 20 days from the sale date.
• Items not returned in their original packaging will be charged a 25% packaging fee.
2. The measure for the time since purchase will be calculated from when the order was accepted by a shipping carrier.
3. All items to be returned must have an RMA number. Please call The Fireplace & Chimney Store for this return authorization number at 888-992-9889 and you will be given return instructions as all orders are drop shipped from our suppliers. .
4. All items returned must be sent freight paid. Freight collect items will be refused and no credit or refund will be given. Items which are received by The Fireplace & Chimney Store or our distributors in a damaged condition not reported when the RMA number was given will not be accepted and the shipment will be refused. You may want to insure your return; we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
5. All items returned must be packed in the original packing, including the skid, pallet, or crate for freight line shipments.
6. Upon the receipt of goods an inspection will be conducted to ascertain the condition of the returned products. Upon an acceptable inspection report, a credit will be issued to your credit card, less a 20% restocking fee, land you will be notified by email.
Return Policy for Chimney Liners and Components:
Chimney liners and components are non-returnable items if they are not in original conditon. If they are returned there is a 20% restocking fee and a credit will be issued only after any return is inspected by our distributor.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us at: 888-992-9889 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.