Chimney Flue Stretchers
The Chimney Flue Stretcher - Raising flues to a whole new level.
The purpose of the flue stretcher (extender) is to increase the height of the chimney flue.
- To put the flue opening above roofs and other nearby structures. This will improve draft and reduce downdrafts.
- Negative house pressure can pull the smoke from one flue down another flue right beside it. Adding the Flue Stretcher to the upstairs flue distances its smoke from the downward pull of the downstairs flue.
More Flue Stretcher Details!
- Available in stainless steel and copper in 1' and 2' heights.
- Tightens with screws to the flue tile on four sides of the base for extra security. The base is extra rigid to hold the screws tight to the flue.
- Installs like a chimney cap.
- Load tests simulating side wind and updraft conditions demonstrate the Flue Stretcher mounting system holds tight under several hundred pounds of force.
If you have any questions regarding our products contact us at email@example.com or call our Toll Free Customer Service Telephone: 1-888-992-9889.
Free shipping within the continental United States