316Ti Pre-Insulated Chimney Liner
Stainless steel chimney liners should be insulated to provide the best draft for your appliance and meet National Fire Safety Codes. Chimney liners that are pre-insulated are the easiest to install.
Pre-Insulated Forever Flex is manufactured from 430 stainless steel in the outer skin and 316Ti inner stainless steel liner.
It comes ready to install with Olympia Chimney Supply's non-carcinogenic Super Wrap Insulation Blanket already wrapped around the liner. It is convenient for the installer; saving both time and money.
The outside dimensions is 2" larger than the inside dimension.
It carries the Forever Warranty, is UL/ULC listed, has 0 to 0 clearance within a masonry chimney.
We also have HomeSaver Ultra-Pro Pre-Insulated Liners and kits shown at the bottom of this page.
- Patent-pending cover and insulation system features
- Spiral wrap insulation allows liner to freely flex at any point
- Spiral wrap and taller cover corrugation height eliminates the stiffness experienced with other liners
- Corrugation profile provides durability in the outer shell
- 316-Ti liner, aluminum outer shell
- UL pending
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- All sizes except 8'' fit between the wheel wells of a pickup or van
- OD 1-1/2'' larger than ID
Free shipping within the continental US.
Click here for return policy regarding chimney liners and components
Filter Results: 20 found